This is the changelog for the emulator TronDS.
February 22, 2015Edit
- Added Circle Pad emulation
- Added support for Soc:U and Cfg:U services
- Added support for ARM Media instructions
- Fixed bugs in VFPU emulation
- Fixed bugs in GSP:GPU emulation
December 7, 2014Edit
- Fixed a bug launching CLR on Windows Vista and above.
- Fixed bugs on VFPU emulation.
- Fixed bugs in vertex shaders emulation.
- Fixed bugs in textures management.
- Add support for GSP Service.
November 10, 2014Edit
- Added support for 3d rendering.
- Added support fo FS service.
- Added support for GPU service.
- Added support for kernel syncro objects like mutexes,semaphores et etc.
- Fixed a bug in linear memory allocation.
- Fixed a bug in rescheduling threads.
September 2, 2014Edit
- Added support for 3DS files
- Added support for VFPU
- Added support for Breakpoints
- Fixed some bug in ARMv6 opcodes
May 28, 2014Edit
- ARM9/ARM11 interpreter for the 3DS appcore – the processor core dedicated to running user applications
- OS HLE to support userland interaction with the various 3DS OS services
- Framebuffer rendering
- Debugger with ARM11 disassembler, register view (written in C#)